Includes 90 minute in home consultation
2 Space Plan Options with 1 revision
1 Mood Board with up to 3 design element changes
1 Room Elevation
1 2D Rendering
Shopping Resource List with photos, prices and descriptions
In person Final Presentation
1 hour follow-up
This service is perfect if you want to see different layouts for your room and want to know what size furniture will work in your space. You want a concept that has been designed exclusively for you but that you can implement on your own. You’d like a rendering which brings a room to life and helps eliminate the difficulty someone can have envisioning a finished space.
We’ll meet to discuss how you live in the space, what changes you’d like to see, style preferences, color direction and the investment you’re comfortable making.
- Pictures and measurements are taken.
- You’ll be emailed 2 space plans for your room and asked to select the plan you like best.
- A mood board is created to your specifications which includes furniture, rugs, lamps, paint colors and large accessories.
- Once the mood board is approved, we’ll begin on your 2D rendering which brings the room to life. (A rendering is a concept and may not depict entire room.)
- A key room elevation is provided so that you know what size art to buy.
- A shopping list of items is provided as well as a clickable link to make shopping a snap.
- A binder will contain space plan, elevations, mood board, 2D rendering, shopping list and paint colors.
- Furnishings are selected from Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, William Sonoma Home, etc.
- A 1 hr follow up is provided to answer any questions you have. (Open floor plans are split into separate rooms. Does not include millwork, built-ins or fireplaces)
In order to get the most of this, we ask that you share up to 5 inspiration pictures of rooms you like, the reason you like them as well as color direction. We ask everyone involved with decision-making to be present.